- Conviction of an offense which indicates lack of good moral character or disposition towards violence or disorder, or which is punishable by one or more years imprisonment.
- Repeated convictions of an offense which indicates disrespect for the law.
- Discharge from employment as a result of poor behavior or inability to adjust to discipline.
- *Dishonorable discharge from the United States Military.
- Conviction of an offense for Domestic Violence Misdemeanors.
- *A Felony conviction.
- Statutory Disqualification (disqualified by law).
- The DCAS website overview of the NYPD application process can be accessed by clicking on the following link: www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/careers/application_overview.shtml
A candidate that receives a disqualification from the NYPD other law enforcement or civil service positions can contact my office to see if an appeal would be appropriate.
I have been a civil service disqualification appeals attorney for 18 years. During that time I have helped many clients win their appeal. I can help you too.
If you have questions about your disqualification and would like to schedule a free consultation please feel free to contact me at 516 248 0040.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Law_Office_of Kevin_P._Sheerin
nypd psychological disqualification appeal / nypd disqualification appeal lawyer / nypd psych appeal success rate / nypd psych disqualification reasons / nypd disqualification list / appealing nypd psychological / nypd nopd appeal success rate / nypd character disqualification