Civil Service Law 71/72/73
Civil Service Law 71/72/73

To protect your job you may have to apply for reinstatement after being place on Section 72 leave.  You would need to fill out DCAS’s Medical Reinstatement form. Along with the form you may have to attach the relevant documents about your leave and fitness for duty and job description.

Click this link to be taken to DCAS’s website for the form and instructions.

If you have any questions or need an attorney for your Civil Service Law 71/72/73 case please call me at (516)248-3494 or email me at

Visit my Civil Service Law website

Or if you need a real estate attorney for buying or selling a home visit